13 May 2011

Redo on Jordan's Graduation and my week's projects

paper flowers, took forever but were fun to make.
Button necklace, I also made earring to match
Color book for Josie. each button has Velcro on it and you can stick it to the page that has the right color. I hope she likes it.
When I was in NM I went shopping with my sister Brenda and we bought buttons and started a button flower bouquet. I finished it yesterday. It was simple and fun and now I can have fresh bright looking flowers all the time.


Last weekend we went up to Jordan's graduation from Utah State. Such a beautiful day!!! I am so proud of Jordan and his hard work. I think there are few people that were so dedicated to their schooling. I thought I was a good student, until I met Jordan. I had fun myself reminiscing about my days there at USU. Such good memories.
GO AGGIES




No comments:

Post a Comment